1499 Hopkins Highway, Purnim$878,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: House
- Listing type: For Sale
WHEN QUALITY IS EVERYTHING
This inviting and spaciously designed 50 sq home will exceed your expectations with multiple light filled living spaces though out, situated on 15 acres with ample water supply.
- Five good sized bedroom home - three with WIR's and two with BIR's, main with en suite.
- Formal Lounge with ducted wood heating throughout home.
- Large open plan Blackwood Kitchen, with stove capable of catering for the whole neighbourhood and dining area.
- Family bathroom with claw foot bath, shower and WC
- Central vacuum system
- Four car garage with remote control doors, kitchenette and WC.
- 140" x 40" machinery shed including 40" x 40" enclosed area with 3 phase power and high bay lights.
- Property divided into 6 paddocks and a separate holding paddock.
- 20,000 fresh water tank connected to all services and submersible bore to 140 feet.
- Looking for stylish, spacious living within 10 minutes of Warrnambool, this property is a must inspect.
Features include: Air Conditioning, Ensuite, Gym, Broadband internet access, Built in wardrobes, Dishwasher, Fully fenced, Secure Parking, Shed, Study, Rainwater storage tank
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Tenancy with Roberts One
We would like to express our deepest gratitude for our experience with Nicole Wright throughout our tenancy with Roberts One.
From day one, Nicole has conducted herself with the utmost professionalism and efficiency, and has been an absolute delight to deal with. Throughout some difficulties in regards to completion of property maintenance, she has consistently demonstrated persistence and dedication to ensuring the process was as smooth as possible.
It is acknowledged that the landlord in question posed extreme difficulties regarding lack of willingness to fulfill obligations in relation to the quality of the house. In addition to waiting ten days for a new hot water service following the failure of the existing service, the property was laden with rubbish belonging to the landlord. The maintenance and upkeep provided by the landlord was utterly dismal, and without Nicole's tireless effort to go above and beyond, the experience would have been an absolute nightmare.
Her endless achievements are strongly appreciated and we have, without hesitation, recommended her services to a number of people thus far.
It is with great sadness that we move on to another agency (due solely to available housing at the time of our departure), however we wish Nicole all the best and thank your agency for all you have done.
Enthusiasm, energy and patience
Many thanks for the enthusiasm, energy and patience you brought to the tasks of selling our house - and that was just at the initial meeting.
The whole process was conceived and carried through to a successful completion with flair and consummate professionalism. For that we thank you and your wonderful team at Roberts One Real Estate. We also thank you all for being such a joy to deal with.
Good on you Roberts One Real Estate, you are our dream real estate agent!
19 Booval Drive Warrnambool
A brilliant result - Thanks so much for going above and beyond to make this happen. Actions speak louder that words!
- David Alger
Sold our house in only 4 days!
The guys at Roberts One have always looked after our real estate and done a great job, but Pete takes the cake for selling our house in only 4 days!!!